Terms, Disclaimer, Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use and you are agreeing to comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to your use of this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The information presented in the videos on Tappingforpeace.com are educational and does not create or constitute any professional relationship between Tracey Middleton and the viewer.
The videos and written content introduces a group of innovative techniques referred to as “Energy Therapies” which appear to have promising benefits when used in conjunction with and as a complement to standard health care. Research of these methods with Western scientific standards is in progress.
Although pilot studies show promising benefits for emotional, mental, and spiritual health, since these therapies have not yet been fully researched, they are still considered experimental. You should not use any Energy Therapies without first getting approval from your Primary Care Physician and do not discontinue any medical and/or mental health treatments that have been prescribed by your doctor.
The Energy Therapies referred to and demonstrated in the videos and written content use Emotional Freedom TechniquesTM and corrective exercises to restore proper energy flow. Use these methods at your own risk, and immediately discontinue using them if they cause any physical or emotional discomfort.
The information presented on Tappingforpeace.com does not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome for an individual using these methods for any particular purpose or issue. Tracey Middleton accepts no responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the information in this website.
By viewing the videos and written content on Tappingforpeace.com, you agree to fully release, indemnify and hold harmless Tracey Middleton and her heirs from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, emotional, financial, or otherwise which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of this content and videos.
By continuing to use the videos and written content on Tappingforpeace.com, you understand and agree to the Disclaimer.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on Tapping for Peace’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tapping for Peace’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tapping for Peace at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tapping for Peace’s web site are provided “as is.” Tapping for Peace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tapping for Peace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tapping for Peace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tapping for Peace’s Internet site, even if Tapping for Peace or a Tapping for Peace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tapping for Peace’s web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Tapping for Peace does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. Tapping for Peace may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tapping for Peace does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tapping for Peace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tapping for Peace of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tapping for Peace’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.