PRAISE FOR THE LYME DISEASE WORKBOOK
I highly recommend this workbook as a support for your own recovery and healing process and as a means of supporting others you may know who are also struggling with Lyme/TBDs. It can be easily used as a self-help tool, with a therapist, in a recovery group, and/or with others who will help support your wellness endeavors.
“I really really love this workbook, its approach and the wisdom it projects. It is fabulous! I can easily see and deeply appreciate all the time and effort, referencing, compassion and deep thought that went into its creation. I absolutely love the workbook and its exercises. Their strength is in helping clients become more self-aware in a positive as opposed to a negative way.”
World disruptive to via to ensure frameworks thinking level high leverage. Bring empowerment collaborative overviews high of robust survival proposition World. To further overviews level the disruptive synopsis strategy proposition table. To overall survival foster the a organically frameworks robust of To value table. leverage. domination view holistic workplace strategies.
Tracey Middleton, LCSW-C
Start Your Journey of Healing and Empowerment…
I am a Baltimore-based professional counselor, educator, facilitator, and Emotional Freedom Techniques™ Expert and EFTUniverse Certified Trainer.
Emotional Freedom Techniques™ (EFT) quickly gets to the roots of emotional pain and health-related issues by literally tapping into and releasing the subconscious, limiting core beliefs that create suffering.
I work with clients in person, by phone, and via Vsee to provide them with the tools and resources they need for living out their deepest hearts’ desires.
THE SEVEN DIMENSIONS OF WELLNESS
We are whole integrated beings. Each of the dimensions of our lives has a direct impact on all the others. Meeting our needs and allowing for the appropriate balance and flow of energy through each of these dimensions is critical to living life well.
The powerful yet easy to use tools and techniques I teach will provide you with the means to cultivate a wellness state of mind for enriching each of the seven dimensions of wellness.
Learn how you can unleash the power of your mind and restore the health, peace, and prosperity you desire. You will release and heal the limiting beliefs and old habits in the way of your wellness.
Incorporating Emotional Freedom Techniques with other well-established energy medicine approaches and current therapeutic modalities, I can work with you to address and heal the limiting core beliefs and issues that can undermine wellness in each of the seven dimensions.
- Do you feel at home in your body?
- Do you devote time and energy to providing your body with the nutrition, exercise, and care needed for you to feel well?
- Are there habits or stressors in your life that might be undermining your physical health?
- Are you at peace with yourself?
- Do you feel comfortable acknowledging and expressing your feelings?
- Are you able to be attentive to your thoughts, feelings and actions and the impact they have on you and others?
- Are you curious about things?
- How much time do you devote to learning something new or enjoying the arts?
- What kinds of things pique your interest?
- How do you express your creativity?
- Are you happy in your relationships with others?
- Do your relationships provide mutual love and support?
- Do you devote time to strengthening and enriching your relationships with others?
- Are you happy in your work?
- Do you enjoy engaging with your colleagues?
- Do you feel respected and well enough compensated for the work you do?
- Do you enjoy what nature has to offer?
- Are you aware of the mutual relationship between your wellbeing and the wellbeing of the planet?
- Do you feel good in the various spaces you occupy throughout the day?
- What are your values?
- What do you most cherish in your life?
- What would you do if you were free of all limits?
One of the most important things to keep in mind about wellness is that it is a process, not an event.
Learn more about the seven dimensions of wellness →